Experience the transformative magic of bringing women together for soulful empowerment.
Fall in to Autumn Retreat
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24TH – THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28TH
Cedar Valley Resort, Whalen, MN
Join Nina and Michele in a soul-filling, heart-opening, bodymind-balancing, and higher self- illuminating nature-based retreat in the beauty of the woods and water on the Root River of Lanesboro, MN.
Take your seat in the Circle of Women that will feed your Spirit, ignite your inner fire and inspire you with insight, wisdom and tools for creating clarity, resiliency, focus and renewal in your life, service and relationship to yourself and others.
Experience the transformative magic of bringing women together for soulful empowerment and girlfriend-fun-loving community.
Immerse into Daily “Soul Flow” Offerings including: morning gratitude walks, sunrise meditation, embodied movement, trance and creative energy play, delicious nourishment, acoustic healing, working with power crystals and Reiki, yoga, group meditation, chanting, shamanic drum journeying, forest bathing, yoga nidra and personal reflective time with a mix of deeply enriching and transformation-supporting workshops that merge creativity, coaching, group-work, and service.
Experience the spaciousness of both head and heartspace fostering your feminine embodiment, inner-outer
movement, integration, and manifesting super power. We will dream, explore, rest, relax, and reboot our body, heart, mind, and spirit through daily practices and a delicious mix of creative activities, rituals, personal time, silence, reflection, and laughter-filled fun.
Five Truths we will learn, embody and take away BEING TOGETHER IN THE CIRCLE:
- Brave courage is beautiful. To be surrounded by women who are positively and genuinely rooting for you creates an immense safety net. Courage grows confidence. This establishes the future of bonded, genuine community.
- We thrive in Community. We have learned to be self-sufficient. But when we are immersed with other women and listening to them talk about their passions and dreams we relax into our own and begin to soak up their wisdom. It’s the women in the circle who make the experience special, resulting in comfort, support, and serious girl-time fun and new friendships of varying ages.
- Our bodies are not defined by food and exercise. Relaxing into new forms of embodied movement and ways of Being, rather than the conditioned, “stereotypical exercise” supports a slowing down. Moving as a state of Being reminds us that our bodies are our vessels and that they are deeply special, sacred, and worthy of reverence.
- We have the power to change our thoughts. This retreat will offer lots of time built in for rest and silence, retreat created distraction-free spaces in the day to listen to our thoughts and to choose to change them. We will be supported through transformative processes using the tools of deep shift.
- Ritual sweetens life. With Nina’s background as an Ayurvedic yoga therapist, embodied movement and energy master teacher, and Michele’s “soul-centering-spirit-Nourishing” wisdom teachings and attunements, we will weave in ceremony, creative ritual and mindful practices rooted in traditions and knowledge that support inner growth, spiritual awareness, health and wellbeing.
Tuition…includes retreat accommodations, some meals, coffee/tea/water, program, delight and renewal for the awakened Soul, Body, Mind and Spirit.
Designated Meals…includes Sunday dinner, Monday lunch, Tuesday lunch, Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast. Monday and Tuesday dinners and Wednesday lunch is on your own in Lanesboro during free time.
Tuition + Designated Meals based on room preference:
- Private room with queen bed: $1,366
- Shared room with another person (1 queen bed and 1 double bed): $1,160 per person